Our files containing sensitive personal information are kept in a room accessible only by authorized representatives of this facility, or they are kept in a locked file cabinet, the key to which is only accessible by authorized representatives of this facility. Any such information kept on a computer is either encrypted, password protected, or the computer is kept in a location accessible only to authorized representative of our facility.
Our files containing sensitive personal information are disposed of either by shredding all document pages that contain sensitive personal information, erasing all sensitive personal information from documents, or otherwise modifying the document (such as blacking it out or burning it) to make the sensitive personal information unreadable or undecipherable.
Move-out notice forms are available at the office. Please allow 30 days for return of refundable rent and/or deposits. See paragraph 28 of the TSSA Rental Agreements.
Unless an addendum to the Rental Agreement provides otherwise, conditions for reunding rent and depsoit are as follows:
(1) Tenant must give Lessor 10 days written notice move-out notice;
(2) Tenant must give Lessor written notice of actual move-out within 24 hours after moving out;
(3) Tenant's lock (if any) must be removed on or before move-out date; or if lock belongs to the Lessor, the lock must be returned to Lessor;
(4) Tenant must not leave trash in the space, halls, or driveways;
(5) Tenant must stay minimum term length in paragraph 3 of Rental Agreement; and
(6) Tenant must be current in all obligtions at time of move-out.
Tenant will be liable for damamges and for cleaning charges under paragraph 4(o) of the Rental Agreement and all disposal costs for Tenant's failure to remove all contents and debris, stains or fluid/leakage, or failure to "brom clean" the space (if it has a solid floor), and other lease violations.